This’ the season for well wishes and there is no better way than with Christmas quotes. The Holidays may be the only time we express our love for friends and family. But, it is not easy articulating how we feel. Here are a few stand-out salutations to sign on this year’s holiday cards.
• We wish you a very happy Christmas and a New Year filled with peace and prosperity.
• Warm wishes from our house to yours.
• May the Season bring only happiness and joy to you and your loved ones.
• Merry Christmas May God bless you richly.
• Wishing you harmony and love this Christmas
• Wishing you peace and joy in the New Year.
• Warm Winter Wishes
A well thought out message is more memorable than any gift. For an even more personal sentiment, write your own cards and include a message straight from the heart.
• May the closeness of friends and the comfort of home, renew your spirits this Christmas
• Love is what’s in the room with you at Christmas if you stop opening presents and listen.
• Wishing you and your loved ones peace, health, happiness and prosperity in the coming New Year.
• May you have the gladness of Christmas which is hope; The spirit of Christmas which is peace; The heart of Christmas which is love.
• Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty;
not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.
• Merry Christmas May the Good Lord fulfill you with His promises and bestow on you His many blessings
• If you don’t have Christmas in your heart, you won’t find it under the tree.
• Christmas is love with all the trimmings.
• May your neighbours respect you, Trouble neglect you, The angels protect you and Heaven accept you!
• Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it’s Christmas.–Dale Evans
• May this Christmas find you surrounded by those you love and those who love you.
• Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.” With this thought, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and all the luck the New Year could possibly bring to you.
• At the close of another year, we gratefully pause to wish you a warm and happy Christmas
Shorter Christmas quotes add an extra touch to homemade gifts like picture frames and ornaments.
• The true joy of Christmas is in the love shared with family and friends.
• For Christmas decorate yourself with a smile!
• Jesus is the reason for the season!
• Love is the best gift of all!
• It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the
air. ~W.T. Ellis
I hope you found inspiration in these Christmas quotes to help you spread cheer this Holiday season.